Questions, Answers, Getting to know us, all on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR Star Wars discussion podcast! YOUR ticket to the EU!
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, The Defender of the EU; Mark Hurliman, and your EU Guru; Nathan P. Butler, sit down to discuss themselves and life as a Star Wars Fan. Strap in and tighten your crash webbing, Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into the galaxy far, far away!
- What video game systems have you owned, and what franchise are your favorites?
- Is there any event in your time in Star Wars podcasting or fandom that you’d take back if you could?
- How does your Star Wars hobby affect your personal life?
- Other than SWBTF, are there other podcasts or fandom projects you are involved with these days?
- Have you ever traveled at all, and, if so, has any of it been related to Star Wars?
- Are your family members (kids, spouse, whatever) also Star Wars fans?
- Have you two ever met in person, or ever met anyone else you have done podcasting with in person?
- What are your goals for Star Wars Beyond the Films as we move into 2013?
Once again, your dynamic duo cover entirely too much Wild Fandom action in their ONE hour, but don’t worry, give it a go; you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even get a little education on the EU while you’re at it. But no matter how you slice it and dice it, you’ll be having another adventure Beyond the Films. So sit back, hang on, enjoy the show, and may the Force be with you!
Also be sure to check out the latest SWBTF Video Links from your hosts:Powered by Sidelines