Dawn of the Jedi, Scoundrels, The Last Jedi, and more, all on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR Star Wars discussion podcast! YOUR ticket to the EU!
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, your EU Guru; Nathan P. Butler, and The Defender of the EU; Mark Hurliman, sit down to discuss what’s coming up this year (2013) in Star Wars. Strap in and tighten your crash webbing, Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into the galaxy far, far away!
The White House, the Death Star, and the ideas that connect the two. Nathan explains all of this, and why it’s interesting beyond it being Star Wars.
- 01 – The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy
- 01 – Scoundrels Hardcover
- 02 – Purge: The Tyrant’s Fist #2 (of 2)
- 09 – Star Wars: In the Shadow of Yavin, #1 (of 6)
- 23 – Blood Ties Volume 2: Boba Fett is Dead Trade Paperback
- 29 – Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse Paperback reprint
- 30 – Agent of the Empire: Hard Targets #4 (of 5)
- 06 – Dark Times: Fire Carrier #2 (of 5)
- 13 – Star Wars 3: In the Shadow of Yavin #3 (of 6)
- 13 – The Clone Wars: Defenders of the Lost Temple Comic Digest
- 20 – Legacy: Prisoner of the Floating World #1 (of 6)
- 27 – Dawn of the Jedi: The Prisoner of Bogan #4 (of 5)
- 27 – Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison Hardcover Comic with dust jacket
- 02 – Crucible Hardcover
- ?? – The Essential Characters
- 20 – Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones to be released in 3D.
- 04 – Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith to be released in 3D.
Once again, your dynamic duo cover entirely too much upcoming Star Wars action in their ONE hour, but don’t worry, give it a go; you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even get a little education on the EU while you’re at it. But no matter how you slice it and dice it, you’ll be having another adventure Beyond the Films. So sit back, hang on, enjoy the show, and may the Force be with you!
Also be sure to check out the latest SWBTF Video Links from your hosts: