Vader to return? Star Wars Fans have hit Middle Age! Star Wars Land details? As well as why it’s OK to want more Legends tales, all on this week’s episode of The Star Wars Report!You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport
This week’s topics include:
- Scott Ryfun joins your hosts this week
- SWR’s 602 club appearance
- The Mentor – Amazing Obi Wan cut of the films
- Middle aged in the era of SW
- Are the original theatrical cuts of the Star Wars trilogy heading to Blu-ray?
- Disneyland unveils ‘Star Wars’ festival lineup of rides, shows and exhibits
- Launch Bay Rumors
- Will we be seeing Darth Vader in Rogue One? The sequel trilogy?
- Force Ghosts, an After-Life, or Flow-Walking; could we see Hayden Christensen back?
- Fan types, and a reason all fans should be ok with continuing Legends
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS AND THE FINAL JEDI
- And much more!
Many Bothan’s died gathering information for this week’s episode of The Star Wars Report!
- Download the mp3 HERE: (Right-click and “save as”)
- Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
- Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.