An interview with Greg Rucka, Finn, Rey, and Poe: Before the Awakening, as well as a look at Shattered Empire, Smuggler’s Run, and a glimpse at the inner workings of the Story Group, all this and more on this week’s episode of The Star Wars Report!
This week’s topics include:
- Which was your favorite story to write?
- Insight into how the Story Group operates
- The new feel of the First Order, and how its like and unlike what came before.
- Tie ins to Shattered Empire
- Space combat akin to Rogue and Wraith Squadrons
- A glimpse at General Leia and the state of the Resistance
- Rey’s tale brought the emotion
- Poe’s tale brings the action
- Finn’s tale brings the conflict
- What’s it like sitting on TFA’s story for so long?
- Why does Mark think every fan should check out Before the Awakening
- a 15 minute interview turned into nearly 50 minutes of gold!
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
- Download the mp3 HERE: (Right-click and “save as”)
- Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
- Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.