Riley, chats with David Collins from Star Wars Oxygyn about the score of TFA and some questions about David’s area of expertise, John Williams! All on this week’s episode of the Star Wars Report Podcast!
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
This week’s topics include:
- A reaction to the TFA score
- A Nerdy music question about “Padme’s visit” que in ROTS
- ‘Star Wars’ Co-Producer Dishes on the Film’s Final Shot and HDR http://bit.ly/20JUr5b
Rosenblatt admitted that director J.J. Abrams was conflicted about using that shot or concluding with a close-up of Rey. He added that the decision was driven by John Williams’ score, and it “left you with this sweeping emotional epic [feel], and you’re going to see a lot of that in Episode VIII.” Asked whether he thought Abrams or George Lucas influenced the look of The Force Awakens, he responded: “Both. It was J.J., but J.J. was honoring George’s original vision. … But J.J. brought his own visual language to the film.”
- Jedi News – Latest: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Now Listed As A 3-Disc Set On Blu-ray.com http://bit.ly/20JUkGS
- An Original Film Print of Star Wars Has Been Restored and Released Online http://bit.ly/1OkyMcI
- Disney World Announces Star Wars -Themed Entertainment http://bit.ly/1OkyMcJ
- Riley’s Pick: James Arnold Taylor’s VLOGS
- David’s Picks:
Download the mp3 HERE: (Right-click and “save as”)
Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.