You ask, we Ponder. Things like; Luke’s Map, Han’s character progression, unresolved Legends tales, and more! All on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR Star Wars discussion podcast! YOUR Podcast of Legends! YOUR ticket to that Galaxy far, far away! Your Fandom lies Beyond the Films.
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, The Champion of the Multiverse; Mark Hurliman, and your Count of Continuities; Nathan P. Butler sit down to discuss your Feedback, as well as your reactions to Star Wars: The Force Awakens. So strap in and tighten your crash webbing Fandom, Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into the galaxy far, far away!
This episode your hosts discuss feedback from:
- (EDITOR NOTE: This Episode was recorded BEFORE your hosts scheduling hiatus. They record their next episode tomorrow! 8/28/16)
- Story Group Marathon. – Ya crazy bastards. I need to do this
- Being a Comic guy- Marvel films- that Civil War!
- Ed Ashton:
- SW is true our planet joins the empire….
- 3 quarter staff
- Rebels Ahsoka book- post Clone Wars
- What about a trilogy Y.A. Ahsoka story?
- Andrew Gilbertson:
- Unresolved Legends tales
- X-wing Strategy Guide
- Super open end stories- like Death Troopers
- Dom N.
- Having a hard time letting go, because we shouldn’t have to.
- The need to connect the dots was supposed to make us intrigued but sort of back fired.
- Progression of Solo. Han’s a racer. But yeah that progression is only in a book…
- TFA vs Thrawn on a story level.
- The EU took risks- and yes there was crap at times- but there were diamonds
- Luke leaves a Map- it was odd- was it his map- or a map he found to the 1st Jedi. And WHO deleted the section of the map from the imperial records? Kenobi!!! Lor Santecca and Kenobi team up….
- Luke is an A-bomb and is worried his hands aren’t the most balanced….
- Han was a different Han. “yes I do, every time” even Chewie doesn’t believe Han anymore….
- Taking the saber- Han was pretty callus with a loaded gun…
- Changing views. I expect a lot of my POV of TFA to change after the next two films in the trilogy come along.
- No great books- they need to have a second string cast
- Anthony Madden: (Audio)
- Aftermath thoughts
- Why is Chuck Wendig the new key player in the direction of star wars? 3 books, and a comic, does that make him the top writer?
- Storm trooper armor…. what is the point. Oh wait fear factor.
- Daffy Duck, and the Crystal Star!
- AND MORE!
Once more your hosts cover entirely too much of your feedback
action this episode. But don’t worry, give it a go; you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even get a little education on Star Wars while you’re at it. But no matter how you slice it and dice it, you’ll be having another adventure Beyond the Films. So sit back, hang on, enjoy the show, and may the Force be with you!
Also be sure to check out the latest SWBTF Video Links from your hosts:
Episode Index: www.starwarsreport.com/beyondthefilms/
RSS Feed: Http://feeds.feedburner. com/BeyondTheFilms
Want to support SWR? Follow THIS LINK here, for details how.
Powered by Sidelines