How did Ahsoka Tano survive the years following Order 66? How did she rise to her status as a Fulcrum Agent? How long have the Inquisitors been operating? What happened at the Siege of Mandalore? All this, and much more! All on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR “Star Wars” discussion podcast! YOUR Podcast of Legends! YOUR ticket to that Galaxy far, far away! Your Fandom lies Beyond the Films.
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, The Champion of the Multiverse; Mark Hurliman, and your Count of Continuities; Nathan P. Butler sit down to discuss E. K. Johnston’s Star Wars: Ahsoka. So strap in and tighten your crash webbing Fandom, Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into that galaxy far, far away!
This episode your hosts discuss:
- Producers Note: We tried a new recording technique this week.
- Ashley Eckstein reads the audio-book narration!
- Novel covers a years time-span closer to Order 66
- Learn that red sabers are corrupted crystals
- Crystals call to their owners; sentience?
- A new brother!
- “6th Brother”
- so are the Inquisitors up and running before Order 66?
- The Siege of Mandalore
- Was Kaeden crushing on Ahsoka?
- Did Ahsoka learn Shatterpoint
- E. K. Johnston delivered a character driven story.
- We also see Illum as we similarly did in the Ferus Olin story; post Imperial presence.
- How did Ahsoka know Palpatine was A SITH?
- AND MORE!
Once more your hosts cover entirely too much Early Rebellion
action this episode. But don’t worry, give it a go; you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even get a little education on Star Wars while you’re at it. But no matter how you slice it and dice it, you’ll be having another adventure Beyond the Films. So sit back, hang on, enjoy the show, and may the Force be with you!
Also be sure to check out the latest SWBTF Video Links from your hosts:
Want to support SWR? Follow THIS LINK here, for details how.
Powered by Sidelines