Bethany and Bruce join Mark and Riley to discuss the best ways to navigate Star Wars Celebration. They look back on their past trips and what they would and would not do differently, line etiquette, and much more! All on this week’s episode of the STAR WARS REPORT!
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
Thanks to our sponsors this week:
- Geek Fuel! A mystery box is shipped to geeks and gamers each month that has at least $50 worth of value for around $15 + S&H. Every box has an exclusive t-shirt, a full downloadable game, and a total of 5-7 geeky items. Free bonus item in their first box (at least $10 value) https://www.geekfuel.com/starwarsreport
- EntertainArt! Get officially licensed ready-to-hang wall art – Star Wars + more! Go to http://www.starwarsreport.com/art and enter the discount code: “SWR20″ for 20% off your purchase!
This week’s topics include:
- Disney World holds a Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds tribute
- Tips for navigating Star Wars Celebration
- What would each host do differently?
- What would be the MUST do thing, if you could only do one?
- What’s with the lines?
- Are exclusives worth the hassle of the mobs?
- And more!
- Returns next week!
Download the mp3 HERE!: (Right-click and “save as”)
Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.