Will we see a season 4 of Rebels? We have a new look for Rey? We look at books Empire’s End, Inferno Squad, as well as explore rumors for the Han Solo film, the Last Jedi, and much more! All on this week’s episode of the STAR WARS REPORT!..
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
Thanks to our sponsors this week: Our fine Patreons!
This week’s topics include:
- First look at Rey, Finn and Poe from The Last Jedi retail box art. (starwars.com)
- Rey’s new look has been revealed
- Force Friday – sale beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, September 1, 2017
- Harrison Ford in another plane incident! (NBC News)
- He was piloting his private plane, a single-engine Husky.
- He had been instructed to land on runway 20-L at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, but mistakenly aimed for a taxiway, instead.
- His plane passed over the top of an American Airlines 737 carrying 110 passengers and a six-person crew.
- John Williams wins 23rd Grammy Award for The Force Awakens (Independent)
- Just days after his 85th birthday
- Rebels has not been renewed (yet) for a fourth season. Will we be getting another animated series instead? (screenrant.com)
- Star Wars: Aftermath – Empire’s End give us an insight as to why Han and Leia broke up (hellogiggles.com)
- Comes out Tuesday, February 21
- Inferno Squad by Christie Golden takes place immediately after Rogue One (starwars.com)
- coming July 25, about an elite Imperial squad and their mission following the events of Rogue One and A New Hope.
- After the humiliating theft of the Death Star plans and the resulting destruction of the battle station, the Empire is on the defensive. In response to this stunning defeat, the Imperial Navy has authorized the formation of an elite team of soldiers, known as Inferno Squad. Their mission: infiltrate and eliminate the remnants of Saw Gerrera’s Partisans. Following the death of their leader, the Partisans have carried on his extremist legacy, determined to thwart the Empire — no matter what the cost. Now, Inferno Squad must prove their status as the best of the best and take down the Partisans from within. But as the danger intensifies and the threat of discovery grows, how far will Inferno Squad go to ensure the safety of the Empire?
- Change.org petition asking Lucasfilm to team up with Netflix to create a Knights of the Old Republic television series that came to have over 161,000 signatures. (uproxx.com)
- Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson will be at Celebration on Friday, April 14 (starwarscelebration.com)
- And more!
- Bruce: LucasFilm and Beef Tacos
- Mark: Empire’s End/ My Qui-Gon Journey.
- Riley: ………….
- First significant Star Wars female droid in Han Solo film? (slashfilm.com)
- A glimpse into Finn’s role in The Last Jedi (makingstarwars.net)
- Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter in The Last Jedi (makingstarwars.net)
Download the mp3 HERE!: (Right-click and “save as”)
Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.