Wicket: The Musical, Porg Talk gets real, Dragon Con Prep, Force Friday II, Boba’s Bounty, and so much more!
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
Thanks to our patrons! We reached 50!
- Interview with Travis Sharp of Wicket: The Musical
- DragonCon Plans
- Force Friday II – starts September 1 at 12:01 am (starwars.com)
- Finding the Force – September 1-3
- GLENDALE, Calif. (August 24, 2017) – Following the global phenomenon of Force Friday in 2015, Disney and Lucasfilm today announced Find the Force, a global augmented reality (AR) event rolling out on Force Friday II (September 1) to commemorate the worldwide launch of new products inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- The pop-up AR treasure hunt aims to unite fans around the world in the battle against the dark side in a unique three-day event at over 20,000 retail locations across 30 countries. As fans turn up to take home new Star Wars: The Last Jedi products, they will have the opportunity to activate a unique augmented reality experience featuring Star Wars characters, including fan-favorites and new surprise additions from the film.
- PORG Shirt!!!
- Actor Michael K. Williams reveals Emilia Clarke’s character name in Han Solo movie (Variety)
- Williams had already filmed all of his scenes as a new character to the universe—“a link between Han Solo and Emilia’s character, Kira”—when Lucasfilm suddenly announced in June that it was replacing directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller with Ron Howard. The shake-up meant that Williams would need to re-shoot his scenes so that the anticipated spin-off could still meet its 2018 release date.
- Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Blu-Ray Review
- And much, much more!
- Riley: Rebels Blue Ray Review
- Mark: Sharing new stories
- Bruce: avoiding Porgs
- None this week!
Download the mp3 HERE!: (Right-click and “save as”)
Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.