Iden Versio and the rest of Inferno Squad are charged with eliminating the last of Saw Gerrera’s Partisans, but will the mission be too much for these Imperial Officers? Can they learn the identity of the mysterious Mentor? And just how well does the novel tie into the game? All this, and more, all on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR “Star Wars” discussion podcast! YOUR Podcast of Legends! YOUR ticket to that Galaxy far, far away! Your Fandom lies Beyond the Films.
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, The Champion of the Multiverse; Mark Hurliman, and your Count of Continuities; Nathan P. Butler sit down to talk Star Wars: Battlefront II: Inferno Squad! So strap in and tighten your crash webbing Fandom, Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into that galaxy far, far away!
This episode your hosts discuss:
- Sponsor: Star Wars Beyond the films is brought to you by Topps! Voyage across the Star Wars galaxy with Topps with their all-new trading card collection – Topps Journey to Star Wars: The Last JediAnd Download the Star Wars Card Trader App FREE now in the App Store or Google Play.
- SPOILER-FREE Review Just jump off at our SPOILER-WARNING: Tarkin’s Arrogance at 30:3o
- SWTimeline Gold latest release
- Nates’ Patreon!
- Contests- winner of Phasma- David Modders! Next Contest: Leia Princess of Alderaan (listen for details to win!)
- National Podcast day
- COVERS- how many were there? Marvel Madness… the variant model
- How well did the book tie into the game, and was it executed better than the 1st Battlefront novel?
- And more!
Once more your hosts cover entirely too much Imperial
action this episode. But don’t worry, give it a go; you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even get a little education on Star Wars while you’re at it. But no matter how you slice it and dice it, you’ll be having another adventure Beyond the Films. So sit back, hang on, enjoy the show, and may the Force be with you!
Also be sure to check out the latest SWBTF Video Links from your hosts:
Want to support SWR? Follow THIS LINK here, for details how.
Michael Yankovich for keeping the show sounding so well with his mixing, editing, and mastering skills!A BIG Death Star-sized thanks to our Editor Powered by Sidelines