Darth Vader brings this adventure to an end in a climatic display of the dark side! Did everyone make it though unscathed? Did Vader find the Lost Command? Will Palpatine be pleased with the mission’s outcome? All this and more! All on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR Star Wars discussion podcast! YOUR ticket to the EU! YOUR Podcast of Legends!
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, The Defender of the EU; Mark Hurliman, and your EU Guru; Nathan P. Butler, sit down to continue their discussion of Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command. Strap in and tighten your crash webbing Fandom, Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into the galaxy far, far away!Your hosts jump right in from where they left off last episode.Jumping right in from last episode your hosts continue to explore this fun arc. And get into their run down of the covers as well!
Once more your hosts cover entirely too much Darth Vader action this episode. But don’t worry, give it a go; you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even get a little education on Star Wars while you’re at it. But no matter how you slice it and dice it, you’ll be having another adventure Beyond the Films. So sit back, hang on, enjoy the show, and may the Force be with you!
Also be sure to check out the latest SWBTF Video Links from your hosts:
RSS Feed: Http://feeds.feedburner. com/BeyondTheFilms
Want to support us? Follow THIS LINK here, for details how.
In this special episode we have an interview with the writer of Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide, Adam Bray.
- Adam talks to us about his first time viewing Star Wars at a drive-in theater, his personal fandom, and what Star Wars characters he enjoys the most. We also discuss how he got into writing and his approach to writing for a younger audience.
- A modern day Indiana Jones. Adam lets us know about some of his world travels including discovering ancient temples and visiting the Lord of the Rings sets in New Zealand.
- A sarlacc has arm bones? We ask Adam about the first Star Wars book he wrote, What Makes a Monster?
- Finally we talk about Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide and what readers can expect from it. We discuss how the book came together, references to the Legends universe, the Inquisitor, excitement for the show, and more!
On this week’s podcast, Riley is joined by Pete Morrison from Rebels Report to talk about his time at Comic Con 2014.
- Pete’s No. 1 highlight of Comic Con
- Celebration Anaheim’s podcast stage
- The Star Wars Rebels Screening
- The 7 minute Rebels clip
- It will be hard not to compare Rebels to the Clone Wars
- Disney is like Google, not Apple
- Guardians of the Galaxy