It’s the one year anniversary of our podcast, and we want to celebrate! For our celebration we are not only giving away free books (learn more here) but we also have two new episodes of Bookworms this week.
Last episode we reviewed the comic digest Ewoks: Shadows of Endor. This episode we interview the writer/artist of the comic, Zack Giallongo.
- Are Ewoks cool again? We talk about why Ewoks aren’t just for kids anymore.
- Originals or Special Editions? It may surprise you what we all picked.
- Is magic the same as the Force in the Star Wars universe? Hear what Zack had to say.
- Zack gives us some behind the scenes info on different aspects of the comic and a teaser for the future.
- Of course we had to ask him what his hopes for the Sequel Trilogy are.
- Did we really spend the last 10 minutes talking about Tiny Death Star!?
You asked, we answered, all on the next Star Wars Beyond the Films. YOUR Star Wars discussion podcast! YOUR ticket to the EU!
This week true believers, Beyonders, Fanboys, Fangirls, respected aliens around the galaxy, The Defender of the EU: Champion of the Multiverse; Mark Hurliman, and your EU Guru: The Count of Continuity; Nathan P. Butler, sit down to answer YOUR FEEDBACK! This week, you’re the star! Strap in Star Wars Beyond the Films is setting off on another rapid-fire trip into the galaxy far, far away! Continue reading
This week’s episode is brought to you by Big Bad Toy Store!
On this week’s podcast, Teresa Delgado joins me to talk about gender representation in the Star Wars Rebels marketing.
- The Great Gender Divide http://bit.ly/1fqcRE1
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’: Meet Sabine, the ‘Feisty’ Weapons Expert http://bit.ly/MO9ImJ
- Introducing Hera Voiced by Vanessa Marshall http://bit.ly/1f9oCKD
Download the mp3 HERE: (Right-click and “save as”)
Be sure to jump to the bottom of this post to subscribe to the show.
I’d also like to thank our sponsor! It’s Big Bad Toy Store! Amazing deals for all of your collecting needs! Just go to starwarsreport.com/toys
Get yourself a FREE audiobook at:
I can remember a time when the Ewoks were a species that no on really liked in Star Wars fandom. However, these days it seems that to find someone who does not like the Ewoks is rather difficult. I have been pondering how this change occurred and it dawned on me thanks to my friend Aaron Goins that the kids who loved the Ewoks are now adults. When you are a kid you don’t have as loud of a voice as when you are and adult and that is an injustice in and of itself. These days though since we are all the kids who loved the Ewoks we use our blogs, podcast voices, social media voices to spread our love for Ewoks.