Nathan Butler, of “Beyond the Films” joins us for this episode of the SWR podcast!
The internet’s Brian Brushwood joins us for this special episode of the SWR podcast!
We talk about:
- Brian’s history with Star Wars
- What Star Wars was like in the “Dark times”
- Thoughts on what the Disney Buy means
And much more!
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to get free access to out bonus content page where I’ve posted a bonus interview segment with Brian.
Jaime saw the Phantom Menace.
On this episode of the Star Wars Report Podcast Mark and Riley discuss:
- How being a presence in the online community effects our everyday lives
- And how that’s changing
- Jamie saw TPM. What did she think?
- Riley getting nervous about it for no reason
- Similarities between TPM and Ben-Hur
- A brand new segment- Steve’s Star Wars Minute
It’s the end of Lucasarts.
In this latest episode of the Star Wars Report Podcast we talk about how Disney has been treating the Franchise, and we also continue our reports of watching the Star Wars films with Jamie (who’s never seen them before) What did she think of the big reveal at the end of ESB? Take a listen and find out… Continue reading
In this episode of the Star Wars Report podcast, Mark Newbold from JediNews, joins Mark and myself to talk about showing Star Wars to someone who’s never seen it.
We also talked about the recent news that the Clone Wars crew is disbanding, and much more.
Be sure to sign up for our Mailing List at: starwarsreport.com/mailinglist
We have a sponsor! Stop what your’re doing right now and go get yourself a FREE audiobook at: