Or for yourself
I’m a big fan of Star Wars. I’m a big fan of star wars presents. So without further ado, I present to you the top 10 coolest star wars presents that you could get that Star Wars fan in your life.
- The Saga on Blu Ray! (Que Jennifer Landa’s Song) It’s Amazing. You haven’t seen Star Wars until you’ve seen it in glorious 1080p High Definition!
- Kinect Star Wars! Jump around like an idiot and pretend that you’re a Jedi. It doesn’t get better than that.
- LEGO Star Wars Droid Escape – A more affordable Lego set with everyone’s favorite droids! BEEP BOOP!
- Mr. Potato Head – Darth Tater. For the little ones in the family.
- Uncle Milton Star Wars Lightsaber Room Light – They say in home decorating, “it’s all about the lighting”. Well, here you go honey!
- R2-D2 Collector Case for iPhone 4/4S – Since Smartphones are the closest thing we have to droids anyway.
- Mark Ecko Chewie Reversible Mens Jacket – Become a Walking Carpet for just 190$!
- The Music of Star Wars [30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition] As HUGE John Williams fan, this would be the perfect gift for my Star Wars shelf. Owning the mp3s just isn’t the same.
- Heir to the Empire: The 20th Anniversary Edition – Here you go EU fans! It’s just the best SWEU novel EVER. Buy it!
I hope this list give you some Ideas about what to get your significant other for Christmas. And thank you in advance for clicking through our amazon links. They’re kind enough to send us a small commission for each of your purchases when you click through. It doesn’t even cost you a thing!
Merry Christmas and Happy Life Day!!!