No reviews this episode, just discussion. With all the rumblings around the Star Wars Expanded Universe fandom right now we wanted to take an episode and weigh in on the latest news.
- We welcome friends of the show Josh Stolte (TechnoRetro Dads, Tron Decoding the Grid) and Tricia Barr (Fangirls Going Rouge, Fangirl Blog) as our guests
- Marvel to begin publishing Star Wars comics in 2015. Good news or bad news?
- Some of our favorite Dark Horse comics memories
- A new The Clone Wars story is coming in comic form and it features Darth Maul!
- Tricia gives us a lesson on canon
- The Lucasfilm Story Group: Are people jumping to the wrong conclusions?
- We answer a listener’s question about the Inquisitors in the Expanded Universe
- Stick around after the credits to hear some bonus clips