Riley, Bethany and Mark offer our full review of The Force Awakens on this week’s episode of The Star Wars Report!
In short, J.J. Abrams has crafted the best elements of the OT and remixed them into a deftly awesome, if slightly “safe” structure. With one notable Harrison Ford sized exception… take a listen!
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
This week’s topics include:
- The over-excited piccolo guy
- TFA is blowing up the box office!
- TFA’s Unanswered questions
- Did Han Solo have to…
- J.J. Abrams explains the deleted scenes
- Is Rey Overpowered?
- Why the susequent viewings were better
- Download the mp3 HERE: (Right-click and “save as”)
- Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
- Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.