Williams is back with a complex, at times scaled back, and subtly thematic score. Gordy is a true student of John Williams and takes the time to really break down in depth all of the new theme in the TFA score!
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
This week’s topics include:
- Gordy’s history getting into Star Wars composing
- His process composing
- Playing “tune detective”
- Are Rey’s and Kylo’s theme connected?
- Poe had a theme, who knew?
- The connection between “Jedi Steps” and the Imperial march
- Download the mp3 HERE: (Right-click and “save as”)
- Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
- Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the show.