Riley head’s over to Bruce’s house for a full hour of podcasting dedicated to the beaking news of the Solo movie title.
Star Wars Report is available on iTunes! Be sure to subscribe, rate and review!
You can show your support of the Star Wars Report podcast by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/starwarsreport Get all kinds of exclusive bonus content for our patron supporters!
Thanks to our patrons! We reached 50!
Topics for this week’s show:
- The Han Solo movie is called “Solo: A Star Wars Story” (starwars.com)
- Tweet from Ron Howard
- Rebels Season 4 begins!
- “Heroes of Mandalore” Parts 1 & 2
- Next week: “In the Name of the Rebellion: Part 1”
- EA Refocuses on Star Wars gaming (ign.com)
- Executive Vice President of EA Patrick Soderlund announced in an EA blog post that Visceral’s linear, story-based action-adventure game will now be developed across EA’s Worldwide Studios with EA Vancouver leading production. And instead of making that linear, story-based game, the title will be reshaped “to be a broader experience that allows for more variety and player agency, leaning into the capabilities of our Frostbite engine and reimagining central elements of the game to give players a Star Wars adventure of greater depth and breadth to explore.”
- “The games we want to play and spend time with, the experiences we want to have in those games, and the way we play…all those things are continually changing,” Soderlund wrote of the decision to pivot the game’s design. As a result of these changes, the game’s originally planned fiscal year 2019 release is no more — EA will announce a new timeframe of release in the future.
- As a result of this change, Visceral will be closing down and EA is “in the midst of shifting as many of the team as possible to other projects and teams at EA.”
Download the mp3 HERE!: (Right-click and “save as”)
Also, for exclusive updates and content, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list!
Be sure to jump below to subscribe to the how.